Internal auditors today want to be seen as value-adding advisors in many business operations. Progressive audit leaders know that the key to achieving this is embracing technology—allowing their teams to free up time and shift from problem finders to problem solvers. But as audit departments are often classified as cost centers, budget holders don’t always see the value of allocating money to audit leaders’ technology requests.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar where Theresa Schaider, Vice President of Advisory & Assurance at American Heart Association, Inc., will share lessons learned from recently navigating a technology buying process with Galvanize.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- How American Heart Association, Inc. was able to evaluate, procure, and purchase automated analytics and GRC software in under 30 days.
- How technology can raise the profile and value an audit team delivers to your business.
- How to define a business case that shows value and ROI to your organization.
- How to get peer sponsorship and set a vision with budget-owners to get buy-in.
- How to effectively become a change agent in your organization.