In 2020 and beyond, cybersecurity must become a risk-driven function that demonstrates its direct connection to the organization’s success. While the demand for cybersecurity professionals is increasing, qualified individuals are in short supply. In response, many organizations are turning to purpose-built technology to fill these gaps and transform cyber risk management.
We’ve boiled down the essential resources you and your team need to build a coordinated Cyber Risk strategy to help you improve your IT risk management.
Here's a sneak peek of what's in this success kit:
- Tip Sheet | Cyber risk management hints & tips
- Blog | 5 ways technology makes IT compliance easier
- eBook | CISOs in the Boardroom
- Blog | 4 things your C-suite wants to hear about a security breach
- White paper | KRI basics for IT governance
- Product sheet | Governance software for strong risk management
- Analyst report | 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management
- Analyst report | The Forrester Wave Governance, Risk, and Compliance Platforms, Q1 2020 Report
- On-demand webinar & FAQ | Shifting cybersecurity from a compliance to a risk focus
- On-demand webinar & FAQ | CISOs: Getting inside the mind of the board
- On-demand webinar | Building an enduring cyber risk management programme to see you through a crisis
- On-demand webinar & FAQ | Setting up a cyber risk assessment capability that works for all stakeholders