Earlier this year, we announced that Galvanize joined forces with Diligent, becoming the global leader in SaaS governance, risk, and compliance (GRC). As we continue to integrate with Diligent, you’ll start to notice some changes and enhancements. These changes won’t affect the ways you interact with Galvanize products and services. Your same customer support and sales teams remain 100% dedicated to serving your organization and will continue to deliver the product and capabilities that you currently know and love.
Here’s what you need to know:
- New Logo: You'll see logo and color changes to our products and marketing materials to align more closely with Diligent’s brand.
New Email Domain: Your Galvanize contacts are officially joining the Diligent team, which means they will start representing themselves as employees of Diligent and their email addresses will change. Our email domain will be Diligent.com, but email sent to wegalvanize.com will continue to reach us.
New Solutions: We’ve already begun to announce new solutions combining the power of Diligent and Galvanize, like Diligent ESG, our comprehensive environmental, social, and governance (ESG) software solution. This is one of many exciting and innovative solutions to come from our combination! If you’d like more information, we encourage you to reach out to your customer success representative or email [email protected].
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Why are these changes being made?
- We’re making some changes and enhancements as we continue to integrate with Diligent. These changes won’t affect the ways that you interact with your product – your same customer support and sales teams remain 100% dedicated to serving your organization and will continue to deliver the product and capabilities that you currently know and love.
2. Will how I navigate to or access my product change?
- No. Our customers will continue to have the same access to their same products. There will be no changes in navigation.
3. Will my customer service or sales contact change?
- No, there will be no changes to your sales contact. You can expect the same high standard of personalized customer support.
4. Who do I contact for more information?
- You can reach out to your authorized distributor for more information. Those contacts will not change.
5. Who is Diligent?
- Diligent, headquartered in New York City, is the leading governance risk, and compliance (GRC) SaaS provider, serving more than one million users from over 25,000 organizations around the globe. Diligent’s modern GRC platform ensures boards, executives, and other leaders have a holistic, integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics, ESG, and compliance across the organization. Diligent brings technology, insights, and confidence to leaders so they can build more effective, equitable, and successful organizations.
- Founded in 1994, Diligent has over 1,500 employees worldwide and their clients include some of the largest public governing bodies, representing more than 79% of the Fortune 500, 90% of the FTSE 100, and 83% of the ASX 200. Diligent is backed by investors like Insight Partners, Blackstone, and Clearlake Capital.
- To learn more about Diligent’s perspective on the future of GRC, we encourage you to read Diligent CEO Brian Stafford’s Medium post “The Future of GRC in the Era of Stakeholder Capitalism” and the Fortune op-ed “Adapting to ESG: The metrics that matter when profit and growth aren’t enough.”
6. Is there anything I can do now to prepare for the upcoming transitions?
- Whitelist diligent.com – Since your Galvanize contacts are officially joining the Diligent team, they will start representing themselves as employees of Diligent, which means you will soon be receiving more emails from the diligent.com email domain. We would recommend letting your IT Department know and asking that they whitelist the Diligent.com domain in advance to ensure you do not miss any important emails from us.
- Customers of Galvanize and Steele – Diligent also recently acquired Steele Compliance; if you happen to be a customer of Steele, you may receive a similar communication from both companies. Please contact your customer success representative if you have any questions.