Organizations are producing more operational and transactional data than ever before. Internal audit teams that take advantage of this information can cement their position as strategic business partners—producing valuable insights and greatly improving risk assurance. But because IT teams are focused on data confidentiality and security, it can be a challenge for auditors to get access to critical data for testing and reporting.
Watch this 60-minute webinar on-demand where we reveal how to talk to your IT team about getting access to the data you need—in order to successfully embed analytics into your audit processes. You’ll learn:
- How to get the conversation started with your IT team
- How to build an IT-trusted pipeline to your source data
- Reasons why your IT team may push back and how to overcome these objections
- Tips on how to keep your data secure and compliant
- How some of our customers successfully built a trusted relationship with their IT team.