Wednesday, December 11th | 10 AM PT | 1 PM ET | 1 hour
A growing global focus on capitalizing on business opportunities through digitalization and cloud, mobile, AI, and IoT technologies means IT departments must increasingly rely on external vendors. As a result, IT vendor risk management (VRM) and ensuring your digital supply chain meets your current and future compliance obligations has become more critical than ever.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar to find out if your IT VRM program is ready for 2020. In this session, we’ll discuss how to approach VRM for the year ahead and share real-life lessons learned from assessing and categorizing large volumes of IT vendors. You’ll also learn:
- The emerging trends affecting IT VRM and how to respond.
- Which areas to invest in to enhance your IT VRM program.
- How to get stakeholder buy-in when making program changes.
- The common challenges and pitfalls to avoid in your IT VRM strategy.
- How technology helps you focus on what matters most.