A June 2018 Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Galvanize uncovers the potential ROI for a HighBond customer performing SOX audits and reviews.
To better understand how the HighBond platform has impacted a real customer, Galvanize commissioned a third-party research company to conduct a study to measure the benefits, costs, and tangible value of the HighBond platform. Forrester Consulting found that a US-based international manufacturing company realized a number of financial and efficiency gains in their Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance processes using the HighBond platform.
- An ROI of 446% (over three years).
- Reduction in annual SOX review time from 500 to 420 hours.
- Avoided $402,000 in audit and review team processing time and costs.
- Avoided consulting costs of $447,600.
- Avoided salaries of two or more full-time audit team members.
- Experienced $478,500 in employee productivity improvements.